Get onboard a Tour
Boost your experience and Meet new friends
Get onboard some great tours Today!
We love riding in new places, learning new skills and meeting people.
Check out the tours we currently have available.
To take the hassle out of servicing, packing, travelling and re-packing your bike, BiKE RiDE are offering a valet service.We’ll service your bike pre-departure, transport your bike to Alexandra Gardens where you’ll meet us prior to your ride starting and transport your bike back to Hobart. There is even the option to join us on a group ride for Around the Bay in a Day.
- 9 Ride Options ranging from 20km – 300km
- Book your place & desired route through Bicycle Network website
Optional Group RideIf you wish to join our group ride, please make sure you book the 250km Anti-Clockwise event through the Bicycle Networks website.
Optional Ride - 250km Anti ClockwiseJoin Mark, Nick and Yvette on the 250km. We’ll split into a few smaller groups according to rider’s abilities & desired speed. Not sure you can handle the full 250km? Join our free pre-event training sessions. Call (03) 62 316202 for more info.
- Bike service (labour only, parts additional)
- Transportation of bike from BiKE RiDE, Hobart to [address]
- Option to join our group ride, 250km Anti-Clockwise
- Transportation of you bike back to BiKE RiDE, Hobart
- Pre-Event on-road training sessions
- Pre-ride in-store nutrition session
- Pre-ride in-store training session
- Pre-ride in-store briefing
Payment & Cancellations
A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking, with payment in full required 2 weeks prior to departure. Cancellation within 2 weeks of departure will forfeit trip fee. A full refund will be issued if you cancel prior to 2 weeks.
In the event Bike Ride cancels the trip, a full refund will be issued.
We strongly recommend MTBA license & their associated insurance to cover you whilst riding. We also recommend bicycle insurance to cover damage/loss of your bike and some form of medical insurance (if not MTBA member). Bike Ride will not accept responsibility for loss or damage caused throughout the trip.