Join us for the adventure of a life timeNew Zealand Mountain Bike Tour - 2019
Join us for 10 days of riding and sightseeing in New Zealand’s South Island
(Cost: $AU2,500 per person)
Join us for 10 days of riding and sightseeing in New Zealand’s South Island.
The trip will begin in Nelson, riding some of the Worlds best trails including a private shuttle day at the famous Wairoa Gorge.
We’ll also take in the amazing beaches along the Abel Tasman coastline.
From there its of to Christchurch, stopping for a heli-bike expedition to the Old Ghost Road, before continuing on to Christchurch where we’ll ride the new Christchurch Bike Park and experience some more of New Zealand’s breathtaking terrain.
What Will We Be Doing?
This is the bucket list adventure you’ve dreamed of. You will be riding your bike in some of the most beautiful places on the planet.
We will organise the logistics of your journey through the Southern Island of New Zealand leaving you free to enjoy the experience of riding.
Weather permitting you will be shuttled by helicopter to the start of Old Ghost Road. If you are remotely interesting in mountain biking New Zealand and can’t wait to point your front wheel downhill in this amazing landscape then let us know as soon as possible.
Limited tour size
We are severely limited in the number of people we can take due to constraints around how many people and bikes can be lifted by a helicopter! For this reason the tour size is restricted to 4 – 8 people.
Accomodation will be twin share rooms in AirBNB accomodation.
Ability. You should have Intermediate to Advanced downhill skills. If you are uncertain about your skill level and whether you are suited to this adventure let us know.
- All transport and accommodation while in NZ
- Heli-Bike (Old Ghost Road)
- Christchurch Bike Park 2 x Day Passes
- Private Shuttle Day @ Wairoa Gorge
- Pre-Event training session
- Welcome/Departure dinner
Whats Not Included
- Most Meals
- Travel Insurance
*But we’ll probably throw these guys in to sweeten the deal!
Bike Ride New Zealand Itinerary
- 8th March – Arrive Christchurch (Option 1, if flying into/out Christchurch
- 9th March – Arrive Nelson, NZ (Option 2, if flying into Nelson/ Out Christchurch)
- 10th March – Ride Nelson Trails
- 11th March – Ride Nelson Trails
- 12th March – Abel Tasman Sightseeing
- 13th March – Private Shuttle Day @ Wairoa Gorge
- 14th March – Travel to Christchurch, stopping for Heli-Bike (Old Ghost Road)
- 15th March – Sightseeing Christchurch
- 16th March – Christchurch Bike Park
- 17th Match – Christchurch Bike Park
- 18th March – Local trails / sightseeing
- 19th March – Return Travel
Tell me more about this Mountain Biking trip to New Zealand.
Contact Us Now!
Payment & Cancellations A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking, with payment in full required 3 weeks prior to departure. Cancellation within 3 weeks of departure will forfeit trip fee.
A full refund will be issued if you cancel prior to 3 weeks. In the event Bike Ride cancels the trip, a full refund will be issued. Itinerary is subject to change. In the event of poor weather & the heli-bike trip is unable to proceed, a $180 refund will be issued.
Insurance Travel Insurance is mandatory for this trip to cover damage/loss of your bike and medical coverage. Bike Ride will not accept responsibility for loss/damage or injury caused throughout the trip.